[Coco] Someones Dreaming!

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Jan 19 23:53:20 EST 2007

james,

They find me.....Every collector that I have sold to has expressed
their satisfaction with the product and condition. They are a
satisfied customer which is my main goal.

I wouldn't pay that either but then again I don't buy my cars on
Barrett-Jackson either.

If you don't know who they are or what they do...look them up.

Mark