[Coco] Someones Dreaming!

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Fri Jan 19 23:30:04 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <jdaggett at gate.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Someones Dreaming!

> On 19 Jan 2007 at 15:16, Mark Marlette wrote:
>
>> At Cloud-9 I have three NIB CC3's as shipped from
>> Tandy. The last one sold for $400 plus s/h. For
>> serious collectors only, they also bought a
>> refurb so they could play and leave the new untouched in the box.
> ************
>
> Mark
>
> More powr to you if you can find, in my opinion, anyone who will pay $400
> for a
> unused Coco3. Then again there are more than enough people with more
> dollars
> than sense(cents).
>
> james

 He just said that the last one SOLD for $400 + S&H. I don't think there's
room for telling him "if you can find, in my opinion, anyone who will pay
$400 ".

 Personally, I don't understand the desire for a NIB Coco and paying that
much for it. However, collectors are a strange breed. If I had something
that those collectors might want, I would also, place it on eBay and make a
buck or two.
 My problem is that I collect things that no one wants. That is how I got it
to start with!

 I promise everyone that when I have something I don't want to keep, no
other human would want it..... I think.

 If I had something NIB from thirty years ago, I BETCHA it would sell for a
good price on eBay.

 Personally, on THIS "NIB" coco, it's already been opened and exposed,
photographed and handled. So technically, it isn't truly "NIB".
 Cloud-9 has at least two truly "NIB" cocos. I suppose that's a real "NIB"
coco, if the box hasn't been opened.

 George