[Coco] Someones Dreaming!

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Jan 19 22:04:25 EST 2007

Mark

Just because the unit is in the plastic and the shipping carton does not mean it is
unused. It may still  have some light usage and is in near pristine condition. At
what he is charging with shipping, he could well be making more than enough
profit to cover Ebay, Paypal, and shipping charges unless he did buy the unit
himself brand new decades ago.

Paypal charges 3% the last I knew, unless they went up.

Ebay has listing fees depending on how you list the product and for how much.
Also there is a fee if you sell the item. Again listing and transaction fees are
graduated depending on how much you list and what options used and the final
sale price.

james