[Coco] Someones Dreaming!

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Jan 19 13:04:07 EST 2007

james,

More than just shipping. Ebay and PayPal get their cut PLUS shipping.
Higher $$$ items the fees are more. I bet he didn't even cover the
costs of the fees at that price. PayPal got ~$15 not counting Ebay's
fees and you won't ship for $10 anymore.

Seems outrageous but I bet he is wishing he would have went higher
because he wasn't expecting it to go that high....He maded up for it
on the sale price of the item.

Mark

Quoting jdaggett at gate.net: