[Coco] Fwd: Disto 4-in-1 card manual

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Jan 19 05:49:53 EST 2007

There are many issues with the 4n1's SCSI port. Electrically it
doesn't even follow the SCSI spec. SCSIsys was never finished and was
wounded in many aspects. I wouldn't waste my time on either.

Get the TC^3 with SuperDriver, jump 15 years forward in technology.
Have it work right out of the box. But then again I'm partial to it.

:)

Mark
Cloud-9
http://www.cloud9tech.com