[Coco] [Color Computer] COBBS

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 08:33:28 EST 2007

I'd also like to add that, even though it's slightly off-topic for
this list, that Jason Scott's BBS Documentary is excellent. It's
Creative Commons licensed, so if you can find it on-line, it's worth
the download. Or you can but the DVD set for 40 or 50 bucks (I think
it's 40 now, but can't remember)... Well worth it to relive some of
the memories :)

Rod