[Coco] [Color Computer] COBBS

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Jan 17 19:43:01 EST 2007

Interesting.  Not long ago there was a thread here about the demise of
the BBS era, with some discussion of doing BBS-like things over the
Internet.  I wonder if CoBBS could be adapted to work on a hard disk
system with HDBDOS, and something like a SitePlayer Telnet.  Then you
could hook up to it with any telnet client -- even using a CoCo as a
terminal on a PC running your favorite UNIX variant, or with another
SitePlayer Telnet.  (Maybe the SuperBoard?)  I think it's an intriguing
idea.

JCE