[Coco] model 4 cp/m

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Jan 6 03:58:25 EST 2007

>Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:51:15 -0800 (PST)
>From: Dan Olson <dano at agora.rdrop.com>
>
>As a TRS-80 is just a "wish list" item for me, my only CP/M machine is a
>C128, does that make me strange?  I'd love to have one of the CP/M add-ons
>for the TRS-80 Model III :)

*Anyone* still using CP/M (or a C128 for that matter!:) is kinda
strange. ;-)  But hey, you've got a Commodore that writes disks that
other machines can read!

Yes, file transfer across different architectures is an issue for
me. ;-)

I've always wondered: Can you use C128 CP/M to transfer files to/from
native Commodore disks?

A C128 running CP/M pretends to be a Kaypro, right?  As far as CP/M
goes that's a fairly sane machine.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA