[Coco] model 4 cp/m

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Jan 6 03:24:13 EST 2007

>From: "Richard E. Crislip" <rcrislip at neo.rr.com>
>Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:42:00 -0500
>
>I did not know that. I always thought they were essentially the same, just
>improved.

Well, I really don't know much about the hardware, so  I may be bs'ing
you a bit.  The two big things I know about are that the Model 4 can
unmap the BASIC ROM for 64K RAM -- instead of the 48K RAM 16K ROM
Model III, and 80x24 text versus 64x16 text.

>Yeah... that's a bummer. I am dealing with that right now, because
>I'm in the process of completely moving away from the old Amiga.

Ohh, ouch.  Amiga floppies.  That is painful.

I would like to do more with my Amiga, but I get frustrated because
all I've got is AmigaDOS 2, and all the reall nice development
software wants v.3.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA