[Coco] Yet another SCSI problem.

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Fri Jan 5 18:02:57 EST 2007

Mark Marlette wrote:
> Leon,
>
> I disagree. ID0 will jumper two pins. Never seen one that didn't.
>
> Unless you have HawkSoft's CDF for the CoCo or you have a specially
> made RBF CDROM in the driver you won't read the CD. You will get an
> access and an error though.
>
> Mark

Most of 'em have 3 jumpers for the 3 bits of ID selection. Leaving them
open may give you either ID 0 or 7- (I would suspect in  this case 7)

I don't know if that's a problem or not in this case, but with most
other systems having a device at 7 collides with the ID of the HBA,
rendering the entire bus useless. (Unless of course you change the ID of
the HBA)

Check that termination of course, too.