[Coco] model 4 cp/m

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Jan 5 04:57:09 EST 2007

>From: "Richard E. Crislip" <rcrislip at neo.rr.com>
>Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:36:39 +0600

>I was asking because of what I saw on TV concerning Albuquerque, maybe
>you'er further south.

Yep.  It's amazing the difference 70 miles will make.  Albuquerque is
*still* digging itself out.

>Ahh that clear it up for me. Except for the "it's being a Model III" part
>8-).

Model III mode.  It's not like the difference between a CoCo 2 and a
CoCo 3, the Model 4 is a very different machine from a Model III, and
to run the Model III software it has to do a lot of magic.

And the Model III has *way* too many operating systems.  And the worst
part is, most of them can't read disks from any of the others!

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko