[Coco] [Color Computer] [coco] Shell Scripts

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Mon Jan 1 18:32:56 EST 2007

 Well, DARN!

 Even xmode /t2 -pause doesn't work...... at first.

 It seems that the first routine "makeinventory"  has an output to the
screen. I have to press a button to make it move on to the next screen.
However, the next process that has output to the screen does so without
pause(makeinventory).

 I'm sure if I just run tmode -pause before I run this, it would be fine,
but that isn't the idea hare.

Suggestions welcome.

George