[Coco] [Color Computer] keyboard problems

offitzer offy5 at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 00:01:50 EST 2007

After 20 years of reliable service, a large cup of coffee did me in big
time. I have a 1000 TL/2, that up until today, boots up just fine (with
an occaisional slap on the side when the hard drive sticks)and has
never let me down. My keyboard smells like 7/11 Irish creme. I believe
it is beyond repair. Does anyone know where I can get one, or is this
one of the dumbest questions posted on this site in a while??!? My
entire customer data base for 23 years is in this thing and I can't get
to it. Also, any ideas on how to extract an old PC FILE program into
something a little more modern? Please help. David