[Coco] [Color Computer] 128 or 512?

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 03:50:11 EST 2007

You might be able to make a better game by supporting 512K only but if
you want to draw new (or former) people into the CoCo community you
have to consider that 512K CoCo3 machines are pretty rare.  I've only
seen a couple on ebay in as long as I've had an account there and
that's been several years.

My CoCo3 is 128K.