[Coco] [Color Computer] [coco] HD backups

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Tue Jan 2 20:25:52 EST 2007

  I looked around on RTSI for a backup utility under OS9. The only I have
found, copies the whole drive.

 Is there a backup utility that will only backup the most recent and
recently updated files? As any coco HD user knows, backing up the entire
drive takes many hours. At least, on MY drive it takes about thirteen hours.

 Since I got the external case and PS from Frank Swygert(thanks, Frank!) I
now have my 2nd drive working again and need to do a backup.

George