[Coco] Rainbow IDE 2.0 Basic and Gold in the works

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Mon Jan 1 03:06:19 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Rainbow IDE 2.0 Basic and Gold in the works

> That's a great idea but far far beyond what SourceIII does if the OP is
> Fedor.

The Reference was to Source III.

I may have confused it to "Sourcer", a 8088 to Pentium Commenting dissembler
by "V Communications Inc." (1993).

I purchased it for 32 Bit disassemblies but I did not get that capability
before I got disinterested. Author was just doing that work.

I am not suggesting that Roger do this type of disassembler, I just want to
make the group aware of the state of the art of disassemblers which Rogers
comments appeared to me to not include. Sourcer also included data area
processing for strings, numbers and constants.

We are very far behind in debugging tools, some of which would be very
simple to do.

Stephen H. Fischer