[Coco] RELIC Is Coming (was Re: [ON TOPIC] The Amsterdam Compiler Kit)

John R. jhoger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 17:50:16 EST 2007

On 2/27/07, jdaggett at gate.net <jdaggett at gate.net> wrote:
> Will the Linux version run under CYGWIN? Otherwise I wait for a Windoze
> version.
>
> I have applications that run on ly on windows and don't care to buy certain LInux
> distributions so that the se apps will run on them.  Also I don't care to dual boot.
> Hate to have to do that for just for a couple of apps.

FWIW:

Most Linux distros are freely downloadable from the web.

You don't have to dual boot if you run Linux in an emulator, or run
your windows apps in windows in an emulator (QEMU (free), VirtualPC,
VMWare, etc.)

The real cost of Linux is learning how to use it effectively, but I
have found time spent learning Linux a good investment..

-- John.