[Coco] RELIC Is Coming (was Re: [ON TOPIC] The Amsterdam Compiler Kit)

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Feb 27 16:28:21 EST 2007

Will the Linux version run under CYGWIN? Otherwise I wait for a Windoze
version.

I have applications that run on ly on windows and don't care to buy certain LInux
distributions so that the se apps will run on them.  Also I don't care to dual boot.
Hate to have to do that for just for a couple of apps.

james