[Coco] Using a NTSC Coco in the UK - my findings

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Feb 23 09:30:51 EST 2007

Here in the States (well, availability can vary from state to state and in some states from county to county), 95% ethanol (aka 190 proof) is available under the brand name of Everclear.  Unlike isopropanol, after a small amount is used for cleaning electronics, the remainder is very useful (and only moderately rather than extremely toxic) mixed with citrus juice or a carbonated beverage.  Though it does cost rather more than two bucks per quart due to government interference in what should be a free market.

Pencil erasers are only for edge connectors.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Carjacking or impoundment? We now have two vocabularies for wrongs, depending on whether private persons or government agents commit them. This is the difference between mass murder and national defense. Between extortion and taxation. Between counterfeiting and inflation. And so on. Other examples will occur to the astute reader.   Joseph Sobran

From: Torsten Dittel <Torsten at Dittel.info>