[Coco] [Color Computer] What happend to http://www.nitros9.org/

Benoit Bleau benbleau at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:30:59 EST 2007

I installed WinCVS, but haven't had any success in building a working
configuration.
I used ":pserver:anonymous at nitros9.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/nitros9"
as the CVSroot, and I simply pressed "enter" for the password, then got
the message "CVS exited normally with error code 0".

To my shame, I must admit that I'm not that good a programmer, and I
have only done simple C and assembly projects, with few files and simple
make commands.

I've searched all the menus in WinCVS, but I don't understand how to
download the Nitros9 tree...

My hope was to get Nitros9 built for my brand new Tano Dragon :)

I think I need to google more on how to make this cvs stuff work. Man
it's complicated way way to much for what it seems to do.

-Benoit