[Coco] [Color Computer] What happend to http://www.nitros9.org/

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Feb 20 17:07:58 EST 2007

I saw Gene's post and went and thought I would try this out. Needed to
get here anyway.

Boisy and I have a HUGE repository for C-9, well over a gig of shared
information between us. I'm running w2k and XP with Tortise CVS.

I applied for an account on SourceForge. Sent my account info to Boisy

Setup CVS and downloaded BOTH repositiories error free in under 10 minutes.

Worked flawlessly........

Brian - What is not working or the problems you are having? Same as
Gene? If so what CVS package / platform are you on?

Mark