[Coco] CoCoFest (combined 8 bit?)

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 15 22:05:21 EST 2007

rcrislip wrote:
> <snip
>
>> {stuff deleted}
>>             Or plan the thing in Chicago and just talk to the groups in
>> that area. I suggest you start there, and see if enough interest can be
>> generated for an all 8-bit micro show.
>>

> <snip>
> That is exactly how I feel about this! The problem always has been, my Ford is
> better than your Chevy! Outside of the educational and medical communities, I
> {stuff deleted}
I tried a couple times to find User Groups to join us for a big show.
But what I found I thought were not active groups.
I'll try again and contact groups active looking or not. And if you have
a contact for group, would you contact them and let them know about the
CoCoFest or tell me and I'll follow up on them.

I know the time is running short be let's see what we can still do this
year.
Oh! one more thing. Does any one have a Seminar topic they would like to
do. Let Bob and or Tony know.

Brian Goers
V.P. of Special Events.