[Coco] MM/1, jpegshow, cliplib, and Andrzej Kotanski?

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Feb 15 18:10:02 EST 2007

Bob Devries wrote:
> Joel,
> I unearthed my Amiga 2000, and on it's hard drive there is jpegshow V3.0
> with sourse by Andrzej Kotanski. I had a quick look at it. I didn't see your
> name in the readme. Is this the file you're looking for?
>
> If it is, I can email it and/or upload it to the maltedmedia ftp site.
> --

Thanks, Bob.  That one isn't it, and I believe it may be available on
RTSI.com.  The version you have is what I used as a starting point to
add the clipboard support.  I don't think it's worth much more effort to
try and find the source for what I added.  Though it took me a while to
understand the code well enough to modify it, the modifications I did
are probably still in the "trivial" category.  It would be a good
exercise for me to try and re-create the work.

I still have my old MM/1 hard drives though.  I can't read an RBF
filesystem on them anymore, but I might play with a disk sector editor
and see if anything can be recovered from them.  Otherwise, I'll just
consider it lost.

Thanks for the effort though.

JCE