[Coco] How do I make a new stdfonts file?

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 13:23:27 EST 2007

Robert Gault <robert.gault at ...> writes:

A bunch of technical stuff I might understand if I had ever read a manual.

>  From the Multi-Vue manual:
>
> Font
> Font Selection
> Usage:
>   #include <buffs.h>
>
>   Font(path,grpnum,bufnum)
>   int path,grpnum,bufnum;

Is this an OS-9 command or something? I'm not writing a program, I'm trying to
improve the looks of text in graphics windows.

> The OS-9 system comes with three standard fonts: an 8x8
> font, a 6x8 font, and an 8x8 graphics font.

In what order do I merge these three fonts to make a new stdfonts file?

> The standard fonts are  defined in the Buffs.h header file. The default is
> GRP_FNT_S8X8.

Header files are for C programs and have nothing to do with making a new
stdfonts file for use in Multi-Vue graphics windows.