[Coco] [Color Computer] [coco] Coco CNC

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Mon Feb 12 21:46:44 EST 2007

You were right. The machine I'm currently operating is a CNC mill. The part
is mounted to a vertical table called a tombstone. It has four sides, can
rotate and it's the 4th axis. The spindle is horizontal and moves left and
right into and away from the part to be machined, and up and down. This
mixed me up with the Y and Z

 It is a cool looking machine. It looks sort-of like a small railroad switch
engine... sorta.

George