[Coco] Spam

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Feb 11 21:30:02 EST 2007

One other means spammers get your email address is from the USENET. IF you
post with the "reply to" as your actual email or main email address, then you will
be loaded with spam.

One thing is to insert a du mmy email or a yahoo or gmail account specifically for
that so that you main email address is not cluttered up with spam.

james