[Coco] Gallery and Forums

Benoit Bleau benbleau at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:46:34 EST 2007

Roger Merchberger wrote:
> Rumor has it that Gene Heskett may have mentioned these words:
>
>>> Roger Taylor stated:
>>>
>> Is this an IIS server, or a linux boxen you're talking about?
>>

> I wouldn't mind knowing as well - I've got a lot of experience with Linux
> boxen and could help out if necessary; haven't really touched IIS beyond
> feeling "dirty" and saying "Eeeew." ;-)

Here are the headers from forums.coco3.com:

    Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:43:56 GMT
    Server: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_fastcgi/2.4.2
mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_
    bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2
mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.
    9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b

So, this is an Apache server runing on a Unix server. The server does
have FrontPage extensions, though.

-Benoit