[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCoFEST!

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 03:22:52 EST 2007

CoCoFEST! is held where it's at because that's where the group that
organizes it resides.  It's for their convenience.

I thought it would be much better if they could get together with the
people that organize the Commodore and Atari shows so that they could
all be at the same location but in different rooms or just get a
larger room and subdivide it.  That way those of us that like to play
with all these machines can see everything and costs could be divided
between the groups.

Did I mention the Commodore show took place in Vegas?
Let's see... Chicago or Vegas?  Real tough choice there.  If I could
only afford to attend one it's a no brainer.