[Coco] Check out Bob Devries' home-brew CoCo

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Feb 10 13:04:38 EST 2007

Sometimes I post links to the CoCo Gallery when someone posts amazing
pictures.  Take a look at Bob Devries' home-built CoCo.

The gallery welcomes pictures of your CoCo gadgets, screenshots, and
home setups.  I am also on a mission to gather up ALL possible CoCo
festival pictures and videos to store in the CoCo3.com archives.

The CoCo Gallery will soon feature videos.  If you visited a past
CoCo Fest, especially the historical ones in the 80's, the time is
now to preserve your pictures and video in digital form for the world to see.

Please contact me if you have VHS copies of Fest footage, or photos
you don't have time to digitize.  I will accept this media and add it
to the growing CoCo Gallery with you being the owner with credits.

http://www.coco3.com/gallery/v/User+Albums/bdevries/

--
Roger Taylor