[Coco] Forums coming back

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Feb 9 00:29:24 EST 2007

The new skin replacement seems to have gotten rid of the trojan
push.  I had suspected that it was the skin or board wrapper because
of how each page of the forum caused the same thing to happen.

I'm working to get our logos back in there and then to work on how
the spammers are registering and also posting without registering.  I
suspect that the random graphics generator that gives you a code to
enter back into a text field, is readable by bots.  I'll work on
replacing it with a better generator.  That should keep bots from
signing up... then on to the posts made by "unregistered" members.

Needless to say, this has been a pain in the ASCII.

www.coco3.com/forums

If anyone feels like taking personal action :), here is the site and
trojan file that the forums was requesting to download...

site: ycsmmiqtyo.biz
file: xpladv534.wmf

--
Roger Taylor