[Coco] [Color Computer] Cubix and Coco3 - code snippet

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 01:11:14 EST 2007

It looks normal to me.  I haven't seen FCCZ before but that just forms
a zero terminated string and should be easy to fix if it's non-standard.

FCCZ 'Ok? '

could be

FCC 'Ok? '
FCB $00

I think I've seen everything else that's in there before.... looks
funky without spacing and with comments running into the code but
other than that looks pretty normal.

Perhaps the >TEMP stuff isn't universally accepted?  I thought it was
in code I've worked with though.

Does the assembler you are using require a semi-colon or other special
character before comments?