[Coco] Need someone to finish cleaning up my OCR CoCo book

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Sun Feb 4 19:28:47 EST 2007

I won't have time to finish this with everything that's going on- anyone
want to take over?

I scanned and then OCR'd a copy of the 'Ultimate CoCo Resource' book. I
think it contains really great information.

It was OCR with Omnipage, and the output which I'm cleaning up is in the
form of a Word document.

Any interested parties, please contact me. If you can co-ordinate
resources to split the work up amongst several people, even better. I
think this is information that needs to be preserved.

-Mike