[Coco] [coco] Off topic.... really off topic >> iPod Shuffle.. a gift from my employer

Joef6809 joef6809 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 21:29:45 EST 2007

I had the same issue with a 3rd gen nano and found a program called
sharepod. I'm not sure if it will work with a shuffle however.
This seems to claim it will work with a shuffle, It;s called iShuffle and is
FREE!!!
http://agoraphobeus.free.fr/iShuffle/index.html
I've never had a shuffle or tried this program so let me know if this works
for you.