[Coco] [JunkMail] Fw: Midwest Snow fall.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Dec 20 16:36:45 EST 2007

On Thursday 20 December 2007, Kevin Diggs wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> I still miss that woman & she's been gone since June 30, 1969.  Fatal
>> stroke at age 34.  And one damned fine lifetime partner till then... A
>> great mother, cook, bedpartner & an absolutely deadly instinct shooter
>> with a 30-06 when I built one for her.
>> ------
>
>Gene,
>
>	Dang, Gene. 34 is to durn young for a wife and mom to be called to
>"higher duty"! Was this the mom of the daughter you recently lost? (You
>must be made of some pretty tough stuff!)

Yes it was.

>	How you holdin' up there, buddy?

I play it by ear, day by day.  That's about all one can do till he falls over
too.

>kevin
>
>P.S.:  If I've opened a wound you were lettin' heal I are very sorry.

No, not really, I have the last family pix that includes her, along with her
hubby and 5 of my grandchildren & 4 great grandchildren currently set as one
of the screen backgrounds (I'm set for 8 workscreens here, running linux of
course), so I'm constantly reminded of the lack of a guarantee for any of us.

>P.P.S:  How ya doin' on the broccoli consumption?

Decent, I do major damage to the salad bar at the steak house a couple of
times a week.  The sugar is creeping up though.  141 just now & haven't eaten
in about 7 hours.  Gonna have to figure out something to do about that I
think before much longer.  I'm not on insulin, I make plenty but it doesn't
work too well.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)