[Coco] [JunkMail] Fw: Midwest Snow fall.

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Thu Dec 20 14:26:52 EST 2007

Gene Heskett wrote:

> I still miss that woman & she's been gone since June 30, 1969.  Fatal stroke
> at age 34.  And one damned fine lifetime partner till then... A great mother,
> cook, bedpartner & an absolutely deadly instinct shooter with a 30-06 when I
> built one for her.
> ------

Gene,

	Dang, Gene. 34 is to durn young for a wife and mom to be called to
"higher duty"! Was this the mom of the daughter you recently lost? (You
must be made of some pretty tough stuff!)

	How you holdin' up there, buddy?

kevin

P.S.:  If I've opened a wound you were lettin' heal I are very sorry.

P.P.S:  How ya doin' on the broccoli consumption?