[Coco] Using a Commodore 1084S with the CoCo

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Thu Dec 20 11:27:41 EST 2007

Indeed, this monitor has both
But still, there is some difference in the pinout.
There is no intensity line (that's good), but it uses a composite sync,
while the CoCo has H Sync and V Sync.
Pin Number   RGB Analog Mode

1            Ground
2            Ground
3            Red
4            Green
5            Blue
6            N/C
7            Composite Sync
8            N/C
9            N/C

 Torsten mentions using the composite video signal for that... I guess
is either that or use Mike's little adapter (I would have to get the 5v
out of somewhere inside. I really can't plug another thing)
Thanks to all
Diego