[Coco] Midwest Snow fall.

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Dec 17 09:21:56 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----

From: "Frank Swygert"
> It's 29 degrees now (was at 8:15). Cold front is supposed to be about like
> this tomorrow morning, then warm up a bit.

I show about 22 degrees on the back porch here near Chattanooga TN.  I was
out there filling the reservoirs for the kerosene heater.  At least it is
sunny and dry out there, although, we too could use some precipitation to
ease the drought.  At least I'm warm while I work on my computers.  I got a
286 set up last month for CoCo emulations.  Hopefully I can soon make space
for a couple of CoCos too.

Bruce W.