[Coco] Midwest Snow fall.

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Mon Dec 17 08:32:02 EST 2007

Here in SC it's nice and white this morning! It's just frost though.
Rained half the day yesterday -- boy did we need it! A couple weeks the
weather channel reported that the driest year on record for this part of
SC was 25.5" for the year in 1933 (around the time of the dustbowl in
the southwest?). We were 1.5" SHORT of that then. Haven't cheked to see
what we got yesterday yet, should be at least an inch. A couple more
rains like that and we'll at least make it to second driest year --
which was about 26" in 1954. Might get lucky and make third place!! ;>

It's 29 degrees now (was at 8:15). Cold front is supposed to be about
like this tomorrow morning, then warm up a bit. Low was supposed to be 27.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"