[Coco] Midwest Snow fall.

Stephen Castello zootzoot at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 16 21:12:33 EST 2007

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:50:27 -0500, jdaggett at gate.net had a flock of
green cheek conures squawk out:

>Stephen
>
>How do you fare with the latest front to come through this morning? Over
>here in the Tampa/St Pete area we had some high winds and rain but that is
>all. A couple of tornados north of us in Pasco County.
>
>Yep it was in the 80's here in Tampa and tonight in the lower 40's upper
>30's. No snow!
>
>james

Some rain and the usual t-storm winds early this morning, and it
mostly cleared by the afternoon.  This evening when I went out around
five to check the lights, the cooler weather was here. It's 60F
outside now.  It rarely hits the low 30s here, I believe the last time
was during the 1989 freeze.

Stephen