[Coco] Coco3 appears to be dead: green screen with no text.

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:36:36 EST 2007

The first thing to do is to open it up and make sure all the socketted
chips, especially the GIME (the square PLCC chip) are secure in their
sockets. Do this by pushing down on them gently, but firmly.

If the coco3 is a 512K one, make sure the daughter board is NOT pushed down
too far into its socket. This can sometimes cause problems.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.