[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Any CoCo Nutz on MySpace?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Dec 12 14:44:19 EST 2007

Just so everyone understands, I sent the email as an invitation to join only
if one wishes to join.  It was not my intent to start a debate on internet
security.  Having said that, I will say that MySpace does have "issues" but
if you use some common sense, it's mostly harmless.
Also, my invitation was in no way intended to draw any traffic away from
this list.

If you are on MySpace, you are welcome to join the CoCo group I started.

Cheers!

Jim
"Ah, Mos-MySpace.  You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and
villainy.  We must be cautious! - Obi-Jim CoCo-noby" :D