[Coco] [Color Computer] Any CoCo Nutz on MySpace?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:48:45 EST 2007

As will all things internet, it depends a lot on where you go and what you
do as a user. Your friends probably fell for the abundant phishing efforts
daily dished out everywhere - not a particular problem of MySpace but
probably more exposed because of the social network impact.

I've had my profile there for more than 2 years now and never have had any
issues with spam nor hijacked account problems. By far the most annoying
thing has been the service's sluggishness from time to time, but I put up
with it as the network does serve a purpose on my musical ventures out
there, a few gigs for my band have come thru channeled by MySpace contacts.

Speaking of the CoCo in social networks, Facebook hosts also a group
dedicated to the CoCo. Sadly (or fortunately, opinions vary), that outlet
has no means to display a public profile of the group, a FB account is a
must.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-