[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 53, Issue 4

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Thu Dec 6 14:16:15 EST 2007

Ty,

The Pro-Tector+ knows what the bus is doing. So there is a way to get
to BA and BS.

Since I would expect this to be a hardware emulator, the answer is simple.

The hardware emulator would best be suited for hardware targeted
projects. Software can already be debugged in MESS as already note by
other post.

Mark