[Coco] VCC 1.17 FD question and The Defeater request

Ghislain Harvey ghislainharvey at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 31 14:43:09 EST 2007

Hi great community.

I use the VCC 1.17 emulator and came across a problem you might help me
solve.

On my real COCO3 I have 2 FDD and I was able to access it by a DIR0 (first
side from drive 1) and a DIR2 (second side from drive1)

Now in VCC 1.17 this doesn't work. DIR2 give me access to drive 2.

IS there a way to disable the other drive or maybe there is a DIR command
switch I do not know?

My Other question is about the B.A.S.H copy protection. I'm trying to dump
it on the PC but was not able to do it event with the program: The Defeater.

Is there a way to do this? Or is there maybe a new version of The Defeater
By Carl England.  I think my version is not the latest.

Thanks to all who wish to help me.

Ghislain Harvey