[Coco] new games....

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Dec 31 05:04:29 EST 2007

Just to make some conversation, I'll post some ideas I have for the
CoCo games I'd like to see:

Klendathu 2  -- We missed the timing for this when the _Starship
Troopers_ movie came out, but it could still be a neat game.

Zone Runner 512K  -- bigger, better, faster.

Final Fantasy clone -- we've got a zelda clone, why not an FF1 clone?
(I'd like to do this one myself but it'll probably never happen.  And
even if I did write one, that doesn't mean others couldn't write any
themselves!)

MOO/MOM/Warlords clone -- turn based strategy, conquer the world.  Or
the whole Galaxy! (I've started two of these, one on the Model III,
one under CP/M.  I'm sure it can be done, but BASIC is probably not
the best choice to work in... :)

Roguelike -- classic text-mode RPG goodness.  Hey, if I can write one
in BASIC on the Model 100...

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA