[Coco] Live chat party + new 2008 game announcement

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Dec 30 23:47:55 EST 2007

Hello gang,

Please try to join the live chat on New Year's Eve all day any time,
as I plan to also announce my new 6809 CoCo 3 arcade game for 2008,
with screenshots.

The "Ricoche" name and gameplay is now void, as the game took a new
twist and ended up becoming something totally different!  I worked
probably 15 hours straight today on the game with short breaks.  If I
had a PC tool for converting sprites into CoCo assembly statements, I
could have done today's work in a few hours.  So far everything is
contained in a single LOADMable binary file that auto-starts.  You
can choose RGB, Composite, or Monochrome monitor.

The game was designed totally from the Rainbow IDE and frequently
emulated to see the progress.  It's nice.  :)  More details in the
CoCo Cafe, Dec. 31st.
www.coco3.com