[Coco] Does anyone remember "Dynamic Color News"

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 15:35:50 EST 2007

I'm going through a collection of magazines I inherited a while back and
sandwiched between some Hot Coco's and Color Computer News where a bunch of
"Dynamic Color News" from Dynamic Electronics of Hartselle, AL..

Bill Chapple is listed as President and both John Pearson Ph.D., and Bob
Morgan Ph.D. as consultants.  From the brief look I took at the magazines,
they look pretty informative for their size (approximately 10 pages per
issue)

If I could get permission to scan them, I would be willing to post them some
place.

Jim