[Coco] [coco] Shell Scripts

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 22:17:09 EST 2007

I've been trying to get a few OS9 commands to run in a shell script and have
found a few problems....

One problem I'm having is trying to delete a directory.. I created a
directory just for this example.

Here's the result of a simple, one line shell script which reads as
follows..

OS9[T2]:list cmds/testdelete
deldir /h0/test

Here's the result..

OS9[T2]:testdelete

Deleting directory file.
List directory, delete directory, or quit ? (l/d/q) ERROR #211

OS9[T2]:

So, I tried these combinations :

deldir d  /h0/test
deldir /h0/test d

Nothing worked. They all three resulted in an ERROR #211

>From a command line, it works as intended, of course. But I did have to choose the D option after starting it.

Is there a way to do this from a shell script? ((( Shell+ v2.1)))

George