[Coco] !!A simple method for having both a term32 and using windows!!

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Aug 27 16:21:13 EDT 2007

More information on how this bug was identified can be found at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1770080&group_id=174026&atid=867681

As Robert explained, the 16K grfdrv under 6809 requires two MMU
blocks when it is mapped into system RAM at "first window" to be
called at its initialization routine by cowin or cogrf.  Depending
upon the size of your bootfile, the available space in the system map
may or may not be there, and if not, the crash occurred.

I've fixed the crash, so now the correct error (237, E$NoRAM) is
being returned to the system. This means if the bootfile is too
large, the boot screen will show an error code and NITROS-9 BOOT
FAILED.  It will also show an error code if you forget to put GRFDRV
into CMDS (before this bug fix, THAT would crash the system also and
there wouldn't be a clue as to why).

So by going through the tracks in the snow and following this bug, we
found several other issues that were addressed.  Again, read all the
gory details at the link above.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
Email: boisy at boisypitre.com