[Coco] Speed question

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:43:33 EDT 2007

Gary,

I'm running NitrOS9 version 3.2.6 on a Coco3 with 1MB ram. I ran that
programme in a standard 80x24 text screen.

As far as I know, there should be no significant differences between the
Aussie Coco and the USA one. There are *some* timing differences, but these
are slight.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.